ReferencesThe following are web and book references that were used in the making of Miss Murder. Each number correlates to the superscript number on the main page.
1. Myers et al. (2006). Sadistic Personality Disorder and Comorbid Mental Illness in Adolescent Psychiatric Inpatients. Table 1. → DSM-III-R diagnostic criteria
2. Ferber, M. (1999). A Dictionary of Literary Symbols. Page 113-114. → Symbolism of lightning
3. Cirlot, J.E. (2001). A Dictionary of Symbols. Page 234, 342. → Symbolism of the thunderbolt, the number 12
4. Calter, P. (1998). Numerology Symbolism. → The number 12
5. Alexander, S. (2008). The Only Tarot Book You'll Ever Need. Page 81-84. → Interpretations of The Hanged Man
6. Bunning, J. (2007). The Hanged Man. → Interpretations of The Hanged Man
7. Scott-Kemmis, J. (2015). The Color Indigo. → Personality traits related to indigo
8. Andrews, T. (1993). Animal Speak. Page 340-341. → Symbolism of the damselfly
NOTE: Any references to trauma on this site are based on my personal knowledge from classes and articles read in my MSW program.